Since 2002, Aquent DEV6 has successfully custom-developed many mobile and desktop apps. Read through the stories below to get a feel for our technical capabilities, strengths and consulting services.
Mitel is a legendary telecommunications firm, who revolutionized the PBX. We have helped them build their next-generation cloud-powered mobile and browser apps that push Mitel’s telephony APIs to their limits, re-invent existing products, and invent new product categories.
- Talkify is Mitel’s all-new telephony solution for small and medium businesses. (https://talkify.com/)
- Simple 5-step self registration wizard allows small business to register through their business address, receive a local phone number, invite their employees.
- Talkify admin portal introduces the concept of “Call Flows”. Allows you to control which phones ring when your business number is called, customize your voicemail and greetings, and is automatically synchronized with your business hours.
- Order new employee desk phones, view your monthly utilization, and manage your account
Cloudlink Gateway Portal
Aquent DEV6 is a trusted training and technology partner for Facebook. We develop custom Developer Platform training material for Facebook, we train instructors all around the world on how to teach that curriculum, and we support the local Toronto Facebook Developer community through leadership of Toronto’s Facebook Developer Circle.
In 2017, Facebook launched a global initiative to train 10,000 developers on their massive developer platform. To help them achieve this goal, DEV6:
- Developed a 2-day Master-Class covering several key technologies from the developer platform that would help a budding developer or start-up begin using the platform effectively.
- Trained 120 instructors from around the world (including Latin America, Taiwan, Kenya and Indonesia) to enable them to train 100 new developers in their respective geographies
Starting from scratch in May of 2017, DEV6 has grown and continues to lead the Toronto Facebook Developer Circle (currently 1,900+ members). Meet-ups on current development topics are hosted on a regular basis throughout the year.
- In November 2017, DEV6 ran a Hackathon for over 60 entrants to build a chat bot for a Toronto based company’s Shopify store using Facebook’s Messenger Bot platform.
- On April 6, 2019, Aquent DEV6 hosted a Hackathon for 50 participants to create an immersive VR experience using the Facebook Oculus Go based on the theme of “Community”.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Aquent DEV6 has been working with FCA’s Mopar division for over a decade. We have helped FCA build world-class vehicle maintenance solutions that leverage the latest technologies in the industry, building robust, responsive and mobile-first user interfaces with Angular and Electron, on top of high-performance cloud-based APIs that integrate to FCA’s proprietary and highly secure vehicle electronics.
- wiTECH™ is a world-class vehicle diagnostics solution that enables vehicle service technicians to accurately efficiently diagnose maintenance issues.
- Implemented with Angular and TypeScript, it leverages the cross-platform nature of the web and runs on a wide variety of mobile and desktop browsers.
- Mobile-first design approach enables technicians to use the tool in the field
- wiADVISOR™ is the tool that FCA Service Advisors around the world use to build repair orders for clients as they bring their car into the service lane at FCA dealerships and Mopar vehicle service centers
- wiADVISOR™’s mobile-first design allows FCA Service Advisors to work with tablets as well as traditional desktops. This gives them freedom of movement in and around the service lane helps FCA deliver more personal and immediate customer service
- Automatically read’s vehicle’s on-board computers, synchronizes with FCA’s internal dealership management systems and generates invoices and service records instantly.
The iconic athletics retail brand operates its North American distribution and logistics with cutting-edge solutions that we helped build. We offer training, on-going mentoring and consulting services to their high-performance software development team.
- North America B2B Portal
- High-volume e-commerce portal that allows store managers of retail locations to browse product catalogues and stock inventory from global and local warehouses
- End-to-end order tracking and logistics
- Showcases upcoming seasonal and promotional catalogues
- Provides a graphical custom catalogue builder with rich PDF support
- Implemented with Angular and Bootstrap